VistaCreate is an online graphic design editor with a selection of editing tools for photos. Using VistaCreate, you can easily edit your own photos and later use them to create designs. We'll take you through some of the features you can use to edit a picture.
How to upload a photo to VistaCreate
To get started, upload your photo to the editor and add it to the artboard. You can upload your own image or choose from millions of royalty-free files in the VistaCreate collection.
- To upload your photo, go to “My Files” on the left side of the editor and select the “Uploads” tab. Then, click the “Upload Image or Video” button, select the file you want to add, and you’re done.
- To use a photo from the VistaCreate library, go to the “Photos” tab on the left toolbar and enter a request into the search bar. Explore images and choose the best one for your design idea.
How to edit an image in the editor
To access image settings, click on your photo and go to the “Edit image” tab on the top panel of the editor. You will see all the settings on the left side.
1) You can remove your photo background to experiment with the background color or leave it transparent. Note that background remover is a Pro feature.
You can manually improve results with the help of a brush:
2) Create a cool sticker out of your photo using the VistaCreate Pro feature — Sticker Maker. Easily edit your sticker size and change the border color to achieve desired results. You can always cancel changes by clicking the “Undo Create Sticker” button.
3) Enhance your photo with beautiful filters:
4) Edit your image using Advanced Settings, where you can find Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation, Blur, X-process, and Vignette modification. Easily fix an overexposed image, color correct, improve brightness, or just customize the picture the way you want.
To apply these tools to your picture, drag the range controller or manually input the needed parameters. If you want to undo changes, click the “Revert to Original” button.
Other editing options for your images
Crop your image
To crop your image, click on your photo and find the “Crop” button in the upper toolbar of the editor.
Select the part of the image you want to leave in, and click “Done” in the top right corner to crop your picture.
Add image borders
Find the “Border” button in the top toolbar and click on it to access all settings. You can choose the type of image border and set its width and color.
Use your brand colors to make personalized image borders. Upload your brand colors or palettes, and build your Brand Kit to apply them to your designs.
Flip your photo
To flip your image, click the “Flip” button in the upper toolbar of the editor. You can flip horizontally or vertically, and easily adjust your photo to your design idea.
Change the opacity
Click on the image you want to edit and find the “Opacity” icon on the top toolbar. Drag the slider to adjust the opacity of your picture until you’re satisfied.
Try all the editing tools and design features in VistaCreate to make your images even more engaging.