VistaCreate has a Contributors Program, which allows designers to create new templates for VistaCreate and earn money doing what they love. If your designs are approved, they will become available to more than 10 million people worldwide.
To become a contributor, you need to create an account in VistaCreate, sign in to it, and fill out an application form via this link. You can become a contributor no matter what plan you have: Pro or Starter.
Usually, it takes 5-10 working days for the VistaCreate team to process your application. Meanwhile, you can join the Facebook group or browse the theVistaCreate Contributors One Pager to get the latest information on formats, topics, themes, first steps, Q&A, and guidelines.
To start working on your first design as a contributor, follow these steps:
1. Open My Projects and choose Design Briefs, where you will see a list of available briefs.
2. Click Start Designing on the brief you want to work with.
3. Select a format from the options available for your brief.
4. Check on the deadline for your brief because all works submitted after this date will be rejected.
5. After finishing the design,go to All Designs and submit the template by hitting three dots and choosing Submit for Review.
*Please mind that the workflow for creating templates has changed. We will no longer be able to review projects if you don’t use the Design Briefs tab.
After submitting your ready-made design, the VistaCreate team will review it within 14 working days. It can be approved or rejected based on our requirements.
The status In Review means your design is still under moderation, waiting for its evaluation.
The status Sold signifies that your template was bought by VistaCreate, and you'll receive a $5 financial reward. It will be counted to your VistaCreate account.
Please note the minimal amount for withdrawal is $50. The period for a money transfer can take up to 21 days due to the financial processes and money services terms. Ensure to provide accurate payout information (your email with PayPal or details for Wire transfer).
The status Rejected means the moderator found your design unsuitable for our needs. You can recheck the brief and guidelines and create a new design, considering VistaCreate’s design and concept requirements.
Here are a few examples of why your designs can be rejected:
- technical issues;
- using licensed materials and logos of real brands;
- including inappropriate content, sexual content, and swear words;
- creating duplicates,
- not meeting the deadline, etc.
If your template was rejected, you would have up to 3 reasons specified on a bar with the status of the submitted template. Point the cursor at the question mark to see the rejection reasons. The VistaCreate team leaves the right not to justify its decision about rejecting the design.
🤓Keep in mind:
- You can create a template only through the Start Designing button in Design Briefs. You can’t create designs elsewhere in the editor, make them from scratch, or copy and change your previous works.
- All briefs have a deadline. Both creation and submission must be made during the active period of the brief. Designs submitted after the deadline will be ultimately rejected.
- Briefs are duplicated in the editor and VistaCreate Contributors One Pager for your convenience. In the future, you’ll have only the “Design Briefs” section in your VistaCreate account.
- Make sure all the texts in your designs are in English to be accessible to as many people as possible.
- As a contributor, you could be located anywhere in the world. However, the VistaCreate editor is restricted for use in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Belarus, and Syria.
Stay tuned for updates because we will soon add the ability to submit a template directly from the editor!