VistaCreate has its own library of royalty-free images, videos, and vectors. With a VistaCreate Pro plan, you have full access to all the files in the collection. The Starter plan has some limitations, although you still can use more than 1 million visuals for free.
To find an image, video, or vector in VistaCreate, you need to:
- Select a format: photo, video, or vector.
- Enter your keyword into the search bar, explore files by theme and mood in top searches, or browse creative assets by category.
- Once you’ve selected a topic, you can explore our Trending, Popular, or Newest tabs with relevant visuals.
- Narrow down your search with filters. Use filters such as location, orientation and background, season and time of day, people, and color to find visuals faster.
There are differences in the number of creative assets available for the VistaCreate Starter and Pro plan:
Free Starter Plan
- Access to a library of 1M+ images, videos, and vectors
- Access to 100K+ templates on any topic or theme
- Access to free fonts, music, animations, backgrounds, and objects to add to your designs
- Styles feature to shuffle colors and fonts for your designs
- One Brand Kit to upload your own logo, colors, and fonts for customized designs
- Post Planner for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Logomaker to create custom logo designs for your business
- 10 GB of storage to keep all your files and projects handy
- Everything in the Starter pack
- Access to a library of 70M+ images, videos, and vectors
- Background removal tool to clean up your images
- Resizing tool to adjust your designs to multiple social media platforms
- Unlimited Brand Kits to upload your own logos, colors, and fonts for customized designs
- Sticker Maker to turn your own images into stickers
- Team account with up to 10 members to collaborate on designs
- Full access to Version History for your designs
- Project downloads in high-definition
- Unlimited storage to keep all your files and projects handy