Sticker Maker is an additional visual effect to make a photo stand out against a graphic background or another image.
How does the Stickerify effect work?
- Create or open an existing design.
- Select an image (from your Files or VistaCreate’s library).
- Click Edit Image on the upper-left corner of the artboard —> Sticker Maker, the feature will be opened in the sidebar.
- Wait till the system processes your request and enjoy images with the removed background and the border applied:
The applied border color is yellow by default but you can manually change its color and size:
If the background was not removed properly and you would like to correct it, you can easily switch to the editing mode and use the Erase/Restore tool directly in the sticker menu:
- If the user applies the effect to a PNG format image, the background will not be removed, but the border will be applied immediately. You have to manually remove the background from a PNG image and then apply the Stickerify effect or choose a JPG format picture for automatic background removal, and border applied.
- The feature is available only on the desktop version in the Pro plan.