In VistaCreate, you can directly publish your designs to Public and Private Boards.
To share your design on Pinterest:
1. Open a design you want to publish;
2. If you use a Pinterest template, click on the "Publish to Pinterest" red button on the upper-right corner of the artboard;
3. For other templates, you should click on the “Share” button on the upper-right corner of the artboard and then click on the “Pinterest” icon:
- If you have not yet connected your Pinterest account to VistaCreate, on the next PopUp window, you should click on the button “Connect to Pinterest”:
- On the newly opened Pinterest tab, click "Give Access".
4. On the next PopUp, you can select the Board or Section you want to publish to, add a title, description, link to a page, and select a page of your project for publishing:
5. Click on the "Publish" button and check your post on your Pinterest page
If you have unpaid content, you have to pay for them before publishing.