- Where can I learn the requirements for the final design quality and concept?
All rules and design regulations are listed in the Design, Concept, and Tech Guidelines. In addition, the requirements about the topic and formats for design creation you could find in the Design Briefs will be published for new design inquiries regularly.
- Can I use my own uploaded graphic/video/sound materials?
You can use only materials that are available inside the VistaCreate editor. Therefore, the designs with custom content elements would be rejected.
- Can I use custom fonts or standard fonts that are not presented in the VistaCreate Editor?
You can use only those fonts presented in the VistaCreate font collection, which has more than 650 fonts in Latin, Cyrillic, and Hebrew scripts.
- You say no logos, but VistaCreate offers icons of social media inside the library. Can I use them?
You may use any content presented in the VistaCreate library, including the Icons section in the Static objects category.
- Can I suggest the topic and format for the template creation?
You may offer ideas for the next briefs and templates according to your observations, market research, or preferences. The VistaCreate team will consider them. However, please remember you can submit designs that would be accepted and paid only according to the official briefs from the VistaCreate team.