- Should I use VistaCreate Pro for submitting templates?
You may use any of the available VistaCreate plans to be sufficient for your work and create templates.
- How would I know my design was approved as a template?
You will receive the payment to your VistaCreate account and find your design appeared in the main template editor. Again, no email or push notifications to be informed are required.
- What are the reasons for the design to be not accepted?
The reasons for rejecting your design as suitable for the template are listed in the Concept & Tech Guidelines. The rejection could be motivated by design, concept, or tech issues; using licensed materials, logos of real brands; including inappropriate content, sexual content, swear words; creating duplicates. To better understand the prohibited materials and technical aspects, please refer to Design, Concept & Tech Guidelines.
- Will you inform me of the reasons why my design was rejected?
No, the VistaCreate team leaves the right not to justify its decision about not accepting the design. However, if you won't see the payment and your artwork in the general VistaCreate collection, that means the VistaCreate team didn't accept your design for further listing.
- Can I improve the design according to your feedback and submit it for your consideration again?
You may make significant adjustments to the design without duplicating it with minor changes. Please take into consideration the rule about design variations in the Concept & Tech Guidelines. After recreating the initial design, you may be able to submit it for review once again.
- Can I apply a few design variations so that the VistaCreate team could choose the most working?
You may create as many design concepts for one topic as you want. Still, these designs should be completely different (composition, color schemes, content filling). The similar-looking templates with minor changes would be considered violating Concept & Tech Guidelines or not creating duplicates.
- Is there any deadline for applying the template for your review?
Briefs are intended for a particular amount of time (approximately a week or two for consideration by the VistaCreate team). Yet, you may choose older briefs and submit designs according to their topics, if the brief is marked with "active" status.