You can use VistaCreate Files, Elements, and Templates to create any designs for work, studying, social media, advertising, and as part of other products with added value (video presentations, movies, blogs, e-books, etc). VistaCreate Files used in designs cannot be distributed on the Internet or published for resale on online marketplaces.
What VistaCreate Files are
By "Files," we mean any stock photos, vectors, videos, and music available in VistaCreate:
1) Files (stock photos, vectors, videos, and music);
- Photos are all photos available in the Creative Assets section and on the artboard under the tabs "Photos" and "Background"
- Vectors are all vector background images available in the Background folder on the artboard, and all vector images in the Creative Assets section
- Videos are all stock video clips and backgrounds available in the Videos tab on the artboard and as part of Creative Assets
- Music is stock music available under the "Music" tab on the artboard
2) Elements are considered all graphic and animated items available under the "Objects" and "Animations" tabs (illustrations, icons, stickers, animated graphics, etc.).
3) Templates are all ready-made designs available for editing and modification in VistaCreate.
Examples of the allowed use of Files include
Designs for digital use (personal use and creating on-demand works for your clients):
- Banner template for online advertising or any other digital design
- Website design
- Software for a PC or mobile device
- PowerPoint, Flash, e-book, e-card, or e-mail template
Items for print (personal use or creating commissioned works)
- Book, magazine, or any other print media
- Posters, postcards, or stickers
- Calendars, folders, notebooks, or other stationery
- T-shirt or any other item of clothing
- Cup, mug, or glass
The following restrictions apply to VistaCreate's native Files:
- It is prohibited to sell unaltered copies of a photo (e.g., don't sell it as a stock photo, poster, print, or on a physical product)
- It is prohibited to edit, alter, modify, display, post, store, archive, and otherwise use Files separately from designs
- It is prohibited to imply the endorsement of your product by people or brands on an image
- It is prohibited to redistribute or sell photos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms
- It is prohibited to depict identifiable people in a bad light or in an offensive way
- It is prohibited to make Files available for free download on a shared drive or cloud storage for the purposes of exchanging, transferring, or distribution
- It is prohibited to use Files to create an official logo, company name, or trademark.