We offer sponsored Pro subscriptions to all non-profits working in the field of education and charity.
A sponsored subscription is granted upon providing a document proving that an organization is approved as a tax-exempt, charitable organization (such as the 501c3 form for US entities).
Organizations that do not qualify for a sponsored VistaCreate Pro account:
- Organizations that can't provide a 501(c)3 designation form
- Charities and non-profit organizations that do not have the status of charity in their country
- Governmental entities (any federal, state, local or foreign government or any court of competent jurisdiction, administrative agency, or commission)
- Universities, colleges, and schools (read about VistaCreate Pro for education here and learn what educational institutions can apply for this program)
- Businesses that can’t prove their charitable purposes or the reason for applying for a sponsored VistaCreate membership
- Fiscally sponsored organizations
- Any organizations related to politics
- Individual account holders
Churches and organizations under group exemption must still obtain a 501(c)3 form to be eligible for a sponsored Pro account.
Learn how to apply for VistaCreate Pro for non-profits here.