In VistaCreate, you can easily add music or sounds to your design either by using our library of tracks or by uploading your own files. This can help you make your content more engaging, especially when working with video formats, such as Instagram Stories, square video posts, or TikTok videos.
To add music to your design, follow these steps:
1) Find the Music tab in the tool board on the left and click on it.
In VistaCreate, you can easily add music or sounds to your design either by using our library of tracks or by uploading your own files.
2) Browse through different categories in the Explore tab to select the one that fits the mood of your design.
3) Listen to music tracks in the selected category and choose the one you like.
Note that you can add any track to Favorites by clicking a heart symbol next to it.
4) Adjust selected music to your design by dragging it on the timeline and picking the part that fits. You can also add the fade effect to the track if needed.
5) You can also add your own music in the My Music Just upload the track you like and click on it to add it to your design.
🤓 Keep in mind:
- You can add music in WAV or MP3 formats only.
- The size of your file shouldn’t be more than 50 MB.
- You can’t add your own music when designing on mobile, but you can use sounds from the VistaCreate library.