VistaCreate grants a sponsored Pro subscription to educational institutions encouraging positive change in society. We want to help those in the education industry get the most out of our design tools and convey important messages to larger audiences. Online courses, nonprofit school networks, and other educational programs that lead people to gain knowledge can apply for our program and get full access to VistaCreate for free.
To apply for the free VistaCreate for Education program, the educational institution should meet ALL of the eligibility requirements:
- Only valid school/college/university emails are accepted to activate a Pro subscription;
The institution has to provide credentials proving eligibility status, such as:
- A photo or a scanned copy of the valid teacher's diploma — Bachelor, Master's, or Postgraduate;
- Visual proof that shows current employment at the school/college/university.
Who can apply
Important! Please note, that this program is only for teachers, not for students. We do not accept students` applications.
Please review the list of educational institutions eligible for a sponsored Pro account:
Higher education institutions
- Private nonprofit higher education institutions
- Public higher education institutions
Primary and secondary education institutions
- Public, charter, or private (nonprofit) schools
- School districts, nonprofit charter management organizations (CMO), or nonprofit private school networks
💡Note: We donate one set of non-transferrable subscriptions per school or district/CMO/network. Any additional subscriptions can be purchased at our discounted rates.
Accredited online schools and courses
All these institutions should have a valid license recognized by:
- Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation — for the USA
- By the equivalent government agencies — for other countries
Extracurricular educational activities
- Student Government
- Academic Teams and Clubs
- The Arts (creative arts such as music, drama, or visual arts);
- Culture Clubs
- Volunteer Work and Community Service
- The Student Newspaper
Also, you can check out the program benefits and application steps here.
💡Note that special rates for non-profits are applied for 12 months. If a non-profit organization would like to get special rates for a longer period, another form should be submitted after 11 months after the application is approved.