Short summary: You can use the designs you created in VistaCreate for your personal or business projects (websites, social media posts, printed materials, etc.), to create commissioned on-demand works for your clients and for your company's business needs.
Designs -a compilation of photos, vectors, texts, videos, objects and animations created by a User from scratch or by using a ready-made template.
Permitted types of use of the designs:
- For digital use on your website and other online resources*
- For opt-in email marketing;
- For production and development of any software **
- For commercial and personal projects
- On the web, apps, games, social and printed media
- For an unlimited number of times and perpetually
- From anywhere in the world
- To make modifications and derived works or use in any Social media sites owned and/or operated by you;
- to create archive copies of Designs for further reuse.
- to create Commissioned works. By Commissioned works we mean Designs created by you for other person (for example, your client, employer or contractor);
- to create up to 500,000 hard copies of Designs for personal use or merchandising, advertising or printing.
** provided that Designs or any digital files containing Designs cannot be extracted or otherwise detached from this software;
Our License doesn’t allow you to:
- Edit, alter, modify, display, post, print, store, archive and otherwise use Files, Elements separately from Designs;
- Make Designs you create available for free download on a shared drive, service, software or website for the purpose of exchanging, transferring or distributing;
- Transfer, resell, sub-license, rent, donate or otherwise transfer Designs or rights to it to third parties (unless you create a Commissioned work);
- Extract Files, Elements from Designs and/or create conditions under which Designs may be extracted from a product;
- Allow third parties access to Designs for further use (unless you create a Commissioned work);
- Use the unmodified Designs in an electronic format with a resolution larger than the display resolution of the intended viewing device;
- Use Designs to create an official logo, company name, or trademark;
- Use Designs in a way that infringes File’s, Brand Asset’s or other Elements’ and/or Design’s intellectual property rights or a third party’s trademark or that would lead to a complaint about deceptive advertising or unfair competition;
- Use Designs for SPAM mailings;
- Use Designs in a way that competes with VistaCreate’s or Depositphotos business;
- Display, use or post Designs in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in Files and/or Designs approves of or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark;
- Show a person depicted in Files and/or Designs in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
- Use Designs for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes;
- Use Designs in items or products that could embarrass or humiliate a person or model in Files and/or Designs;
- Use Designs for advertisement or promotion of tobacco or alcohol products;
- Display, use or post Designs in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the Files and/or Designs approves of or endorses any political party, policy, candidate, or elected official.
Any forbidden use of the Files, Elements and/or Designs shall be considered as intellectual property rights infringement.